N.B. If you are joining a call via Mobile device, please go to ‘Joining a call from iOS/Android‘.
We support the following platforms and browsers:
- Platform - 10 and later
- Browser - Microsoft Edge 90 and later, Google Chrome™ 83 and later
- Platform - 10.14 and later
- Browsers - Google Chrome 83 and later plus Safari® 13.1.1 and later
- iOS/iPad OS
- Platform - 13.6 and later
- Browser - Safari, Chrome and Edge
- Platform - 8 and later
- Browser - Chrome 83 and later
Hardware and Software
- USB 3.0 & 2.0 for USB camera USB 3.0 & 2.0 for USB audio devices
- We recommend using a headset when using any browser-based system. If required you can use speakers and a separate microphone, but we recommend they not be in close proximity to each other as this may create audio feedback.
The following Operating Systems support ClassView:
- Windows 10 & 11
- Mac OS X 10.14 or later
- Linux: Video calls should work on the usual Linux distribution, Ubuntu/Debian, provided that you have the codecs mandatory to support the WebRTC call.
- Ubuntu latest LTS (with the ubuntu-restricted-extras package installed)
The bandwidth required for Vscene connections ranges from 45Kbs for an audio-only call, to 2Mbps for a full HD video call.
N.B. The information contained in this guide was accurate at time of publishing. Specific accuracy of content may change without notice and may be dependent on multiple variables, locally and remotely.